Sports and Remedial Massage
Sports and remedial massage is a deep form of soft-tissue massage that incorporates a range of specific techniques to assess and treat muscle imbalances, potential over-use areas or soft-tissue injuries. It aims to trace the pain or discomfort back to the original cause with the objective of healing the cause of the problem as well as the symptoms.
It is ideal for those who are participating in sport at any level – from the dedicated athlete to the occasional runner:
• it helps to promote faster recovery from injury
• it makes training more effective
• it contributes to better performances
Not just for sports people…
Most general aches and pains are caused by lifestyle stresses, brought on by:
• extensive hours sitting in front of computers, at desks, or in the car
• carrying children
• doing DIY
• and many other activities
Sports and remedial massage can alleviate those aches and pains, bringing relief from chronic pain.