Massage Therapy in Kidderminster, Stourbridge and Worcester
- Category : Relaxing Massage
- Service Type : Independent Therapist
- Amenities : Male Therapist, Qualified Therapist, Incall Massage, Cash Payment, Oily Massage
Massage Therapy in Kidderminster, Stourbridge
Welcome to Holistic Paradise.
VTCT qualified in the following Massage therapies Holistic Swedish Massage, Indian Head and Hot Stone Therapy. I give massage treatments in Kidderminster, Stourbridge and Worcester.I am a member of the The Federation of Holistic Therapists and fully insured.
- Aches and pains
- Muscular tension
- Back pain
- Stiff joints
- Mental fatigue
- Poor concentration
- Difficulty in relaxing
Holistic Massage therapies benefits people of all ages. Massage can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical well-being along with your quality of life. Poor posture, repetitive or overuse of movements can put strain on the back and other sensitive areas.
Massage therapy quickly gets to the root of the pain by helping to relieve tension in the muscles, increasing flexibility and giving a nice relaxed feeling within. Treatments can help with Headaches, stress and anxiety.
I offer a range of different massage movements and styles to suit your needs. You may have a lot of tension surrounding your head, neck, back and shoulder area. This may lead to Headaches and muscular tension and stiffness in these areas. Indian Head Massage would be a good massage treatment to help relieve tension in these areas.
You may be feeling very tense from your muscles in your Back , neck , head to Shoulder, Leg and Arm area which need to be relieved of muscular tension. Holistic Swedish Massage would be a good treatment to receive to help relieve muscular tension in these areas and leave you feeling relaxed and tension free.
If you need a good calming effect leaving your body relaxed and revitalised, Hot Stone Massage would be a good Treatment to receive. The combination of the deep power and warmth of the Basalt Stones is good for your sense of well-being.
The stones are said to help rebalance and stimulate the Chakras in their movement without manipulating the free flowing energy direction of the movement in any way. When receiving a massage the stones give the body a nice warm feeling of contentment.
Hot Stone Treatment is said to also help with people who suffer from chronically cold hands and feet. Balsalt stones are said to contain Calcium, Magnesium and Iron – all minerals that our body needs.
If you would like to know more about my therapies please click on the following: Swedish Massage, Indian Head Massage or Hot Stone Therapy. Or contact me by email, I am always happy to answer questions. Please feel free to contact me, to discuss therapy treatments that may very well be able to help you, giving a sense of well-being and calmness.
Before your first treatment I will undertake a full consultation. A Treatment Plan is then discussed with you and designed for your individual needs, to help improve your health and wellbeing.
If you live in the area of Kidderminster, Worcester or Stourbridge and require Swedish massage, Indian Head or a hot stone therapy treatment then please contact me.
Indian Head Massage ………………………… £30.00 (45 mins)Full TreatmentSwedish Massage (Full body) ……………… £35.00 (60 mins)
(Back, neck & shoulders) ……………………. £25.00 (30 mins)
Hot Stone Massage Full body ……………. £40.00 (60 mins)
Hot Stone Massage
(Back, neck & shoulders) …………………… £35.00 (40 mins)
To help improve your health and wellbeing, I provide a full free initial health consultation on how my therapies may assist you. This consultation is confidential and normally takes approximately 15-20 minutes.
Indian head massage has been practised in India for over 500 years, originally by women in order to keep their long hair in a beautiful condition and it is still an important part of family life in India today. Ayurvedic medicine is a natural holistic healing system which uses natural oils combined with massage movements.
The head, neck and shoulders are the most important energy centres within the body. This is where tension often accumulates. Indian Head Massage includes massaging the neck and shoulders as well as the head and face. The whole treatment takes approximately 30 minutes. The client remains fully clothed during this treatment.
Benefits of Indian Head Massage:
- Relieves muscular tension and stiffness in the neck, head and shoulders.
- Promotes total relaxation giving a feeling of wellbeing.
- Increased blood circulation, bringing more oxygen to the brain, will help mental fatigue and concentration levels.
- Circulation is improved and nutrients are carried to the sebaceous glands. Sebaceous glands carry “sebum” the skins natural oils which are then increased, which helps to make the skin soft and supple, giving a good sense of well-being.
- Promotes sleep through endorphins, chemicals released from the brain during the treatment which give a feeling of happiness and calmness.Psychological Benefits
- Chakras, the bodies energy centres are balanced, helping the body to work in a more efficient way.
Swedish Massage is the original therapeutic massage involving several different movements (effleurage, petrissage, kneading, tapotement and frictions). The basic goal of massage therapy is to help the body heal itself and to increase health and well-being. Benefits are for both the mind and body giving the receiver an immense feeling of satisfaction and relaxation.
Benefits of Swedish Massage Therapy:
- Relaxes the mind and body
- Promotes sleep and calmness
- Relieves muscular tension and stiffness in joints
- Relieves muscle fatigue
- Increases blood circulation
- Improves the digestive system
- Can help with symptoms of stress
- Detoxification (elimination of waste products from the body such as lactic acid and toxins)
- Skin condition is improved by the removal of dead skin cells, giving the skin a healthy glow
- Sebaceous glands that produce ‘Sebum’, the skins natural moisturiser, is enhanced.
The massage starts with long gliding strokes (effleurage), enhancing relaxation and creating warmth to the muscles. Deeper massage movements (petrissage) are used for muscular tensions and adhesions (muscle knotting) promoting deep relaxation in tissues and muscles. Pressure is adjusted to suit each individual client. A full body massage with lymphatic drainage techniques is excellent in removing toxins from the body, giving a feeling of total relaxation.
Swedish Massage is also beneficial to Athletes or people who participate in endurance sports or vigorous exercise, and suffer from:
- Muscle fatigue. (An accumulation of harmful waste products such as Lactic Acid and Carbon Dioxide)
- Muscle stiffness and pain
- Cramp within the muscle
Massage and stretching of the affected muscles can give relief and help towards maintaining the elasticity of the muscle fibres.
Swedish massage does not necessary have to be a full body treatment, areas of concerns can be discussed in the full free consultation which takes places before treatment commences. The treatment usually lasts for approximately 60 minutes.