pregnancy massage near me
- Category : Pregnancy Massage
- Service Type : Independent Therapist
- Amenities : Female Therapist, Qualified Therapist, Mobile Massage, Incall Massage, Cash Payment, Oily Massage
All mums whether pre- or post-natal need that valuable ‘me’ time; my therapies offer exactly this. I am clinic-based but can offer mobile therapies in special.
I am a fully-qualified therapist who specialises in sports massage and holistic therapies. I am very excited to be working alongside MamaBabyBliss, offering their amazing massage treatments to mums in all stages of their journey. All mums whether pre- or post-natal need that valuable ‘me’ time; my therapies offer exactly this.
I am clinic-based but can offer mobile therapies in special circumstances. Please contact me for more details.
A pregnancy massage is a perfect solution to the stress and discomfort of pregnancy and a regular massage can help facilitate a faster post-pregnancy recovery.
- First, during an initial consultation, your therapist does a postural analysis and asks about any muscles or areas that require special attention.
- Then your therapist helps you onto the treatment table. Lying on your side, your therapist gently positions your arms and legs and ensures that you are comfortable.
- Once you are ready, your therapist begins by warming your muscles with light compression.
- Then the therapist uses a combination of effleurage, gliding strokes and kneading throughout the duration of the massage.
- After the massage, your therapist discusses a self-care plan and recommends follow-up treatments, if needed.
Pregnancy has a dramatic effect on the body, but massage can help manage stress, relieve muscle tension and ensure that you are prepared to care for your baby.